The Brown County Free Fair is pleased to provide entertainment and education for the entire family. You can stop in for a few hours or a few days and always find more to see and do. There's no charge to walk in the gates and the parking is free on or near the fairgrounds.
- There are livestock judging shows daily at the north end of the fairgrounds.
- There's free entertainment nightly and some afternoons in the Entertainment Hall at the south end of the fairgrounds.
- We have grandstand entertainment every evening of the fair plus Sunday afternoon.
- There's activity of all kinds in the climate-controlled Civic Center along with open class exhibits, horticultural displays, and commercial exhibitors.
- View all the 4-H and FFA exhibits in their respective buildings.
- We have a great variety of foods for you to try throughout the fairgrounds.
- Once again we have a new carnival which we know you'll enjoy. Amusement Attractions comes to us with years of experience at some of the area county fairs and we can't wait to have them become a long-term partner with us.
Make plans now to visit your friends and neighbors at the 2015 Brown County Free Fair. You'll be glad you came!
Last updated: 2 months ago