Welcome to the Brown County Fair - New Ulm, Minnesota!
The Brown County Free Fair is pleased to provide entertainment and education for the entire family. You can stop in for a few hours or a few days and always find more to see and do. There's no charge to walk in the gates and the parking is free on or near the fairgrounds.
- There are livestock shows daily at the north end of the fairgrounds.
- There’s free entertainment every afternoon and night in the Entertainment Hall at the south end of the fairgrounds.
- We have grandstand entertainment every evening of the fair.
- We have a great variety of food and beverages for you to try.
- There’s activity of all kinds in the climate-controlled Civic Center along with open class exhibits, horticultural displays, and commercial exhibitors.
- View all the 4-H and FFA exhibits in their respective buildings.
- Wild Things Zoo Attractions will have numerous exotic animals for you to see.
- Mandi’s Snakes will have a large display in the Civic Center Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Amusement Attractions, the carnival we all loved, is returning to our midway.
- Make plans now to visit your friends and neighbors at the Brown County Free Fair. You’ll be glad you came!
Last updated: 8 days ago